Sunday, December 7, 2014

Slice of Life

I think that there are many things that are unfair, I think that it is unfair that people say bad things against the United States. People have died to make sure that people can say and do what they want in our pretty awesome country. I am not saying that you can not protest things and disagree with politicians, but people in other countries have died trying to do what we do easily. I think that some people just forget about how lucky we are, the fact that we can disagree with the politicians without wondering if our family is going to get kidnapped is amazing.

It is unfair who much me as a people take for granted, not just the fact that we are free, but even the most simple things. Like being able to get up and get a drink of water, would be a luxury in certain parts of the world. Even having a secure home and a roof over my head, some people in America can not even say that.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the last part. everyone needs drinking water, or a roof over there heads.

    ReplyDelete