Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Slice of Life

I always like the holiday walk, however this year was the best. My group was cool last year, but this year I felt like I was closer with all of the people in the group. We also did a lot of fun things, The most fun thing we did was going to eat in Maggianos, the people at first looked at us quite weirdly, but then they just went along with it. We got a really nice waiter named Cole and he did not seem perturbed by the fact that a bunch of middle schoolers had walked into the restaurant.


I ordered Bruschetta and me and Simmon shared a shrimp pasta thingy and it was really good, because Adian Glennie was in our group he made us take a whole bunch of pictures. We did not get dessert as we had spent most of our money on the meal, but it was, in the end, worth it. I did not really realize that this was my last Holiday walk, it just does not feel like it is. I am happy though that, that was my last holiday walk as many memorable things happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment