Thursday, April 9, 2015

Making Dinner

Tonight literally my entire family made dinner, well if you count entires as my mom, sister, and me. I, of course, did most of the heavy lifting, by making the steak and the peppercorn sauce. My mother made asparagus and some pretty awesome little midget potatoes cut in half, I added a little parmesan cheese because I thought it would compliment the flavors well. Finally My sister made some mushrooms and I poured myself some of the fines 2015 grape juice there was.

We sat down to talk and the first thing my sister does is get up and rush over to the sink to get some water because she threw in way to many peppercorns, but it was still good. The meal could have gone much better if it was served with some fresh chibatta but a man can dream, and observe passover.

The meal concluded with my sister whisking a way my computer to do homework, leaving me to help my mom with the Albertsons monopoly games. We did get to enjoy some chocolate covered matzah...

1 comment:

  1. Well that sounds super delicious. I'm jealous and you should cook me dinner. Yum.

    ReplyDelete