Sunday, November 2, 2014

Legend by Marie Lu

The book follow two characters Day and June, Day is a street criminal and June is a high ranking office and wealthy teenager. In this dystopian future California has split up from the rest of the united states now called the colonies. Now all of the best schools train soldiers not students, and June is the best of the best. Although Day is a criminal, June has no connection to him until one night, while trying to steal cures to a virus plaguing the city, Day kills Junes brother Meitias. The story follows June tracking Day and other things.

There wasn't really any mature content in this book, so I would think anyone could read it, I thought it was a pretty okay book. I enjoyed it but it wasn't as thrilling as other books I have read, don't let this differ you from reading the book, I would definitely recommend this book to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment