Friday, November 28, 2014

Lord of The Flies pt. II

This is the second week that I read this book, and I just finished it. The ending really bothers me and if you are going to read there are spoilers so be warned. In the end Ralph is getting chased and hunted through the island and eventually the crazy kids burn the forest down to catch him. By the way earlier the crazy kids annihilated Piggy with a giant boulder, taking him and the conch with him. So as the burn down the island they get the attention of a British military ship, when the ship comes over, Ralph finds a sailor who landed ashore and the sailor begins almost making fun of him. It also terrible because its not just like Ralph survived, a lot of other kids, who were crazy, survived as well.

I wished that Ralph had just survived because these kids remind him of all of the terrible things he and they all witnessed together. I am kind of mad that Sam and Eric managed to fall to Jack's swooning wether or not they were tortured. I think that Sam, Eric, Piggy and Ralph could have put up a good fight against the crazy kids, it defiantly would have been cool to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment