Sunday, November 30, 2014

Slice of Life

Over this weekend and holiday, I had a hockey tournament. Because we had pissed off the team who was hosting it, they decided to schedule us three 7:00 am games in a row. We also played bad teams so we won by a lot every time, but then when we played actually good teams, we could not play against them. As I do not want to get very angry again, all I am going to say is that my team needs to learn how to play with desperation.

Any ways, I had a nice thanksgiving dinner, my mother and my aunt invited a couple friends and we had a little party. All of the kids and I went to the park, a couple of us, not me, saw this backhoe lying there, there was construction going on at the school situated on the park. They started throwing giant dried pieces of mud at each other, than they started throwing it at the backhoe. Then when that was not enough they got in the thing, and turned it on using the keys that were just lying around. They had actually turned on the motor and were about to make it move when some lady threaten to call the cops.

I had a great dinner afterwards.

1 comment: