Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Prodigy by Maire Lu

This week I read the second installment of the Legend series, random tangent, I though the first book had to do with a train but I guess not. SPOLIERS if you haven't read legend, Day and June are now friends and are traveling to Vegas to find Days younger brother Eden. Day and June are not captured but like found by the patriots. Eventually they split and Day heads to the warfront and Junes is soon captured by Thomas, whom we find out Metias loved but never said anything about.

I really liked the book and I think that if you liked Legend you should really read this book, I am not reading Hero or what ever the next book is, because I am reading Monster. This is just because I wanted to read it and not that I didn't like Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment