Sunday, November 16, 2014

Slice of Life

I am going to do a review about the movie Interstellar, I just watched it on Saturday and let me tell you all it was incredible. Even though it was nearly 3 hours and was very sad it was still really cool. Its plot is basically this: Earth is getting starved by a blight, and everyone is becoming a farmer, a secret government organization, later found out to be NASA. Is planning to send a mission to find us a new home. The movie stars Mathew Mcsomething or other and Anne Hathaway, and as science fictional is it might seem, almost everything in the book is plausible in Physics. It deals with time and worm hole and gravity and awesomeness.

I really liked it because the acting was just incredible, and the special effects and the ideas for what the planets could be and look like is just insurmountable. The scenes were well done and unlike some movies where it didn't need to have certain bits, I thought that every part was needed and wanted. In the end I think that you all should watch the movie, just be prepared to be really sad and confused.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie! I'm very pleased it keeps getting good reviews from people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grooovy babyyyy, i agreeee, nice insightssss, I'm really hoping to see interstellar son

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like moves about space are all sad and confusing lately. But I'm glad you liked it and I hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete