Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Snow Shoeing

I had made a relatively large snow cave out of one of the snow pits we had dug. I began by digging into the side of wall and slowly I had hollowed out a large cave for me to fit my entire body in. I just lay there in the darkness, as my body had completely filled the small hole that was the entrance into my cave.

Eddie, Nate, Max, Gavin and I had a snow trench fight, I started at the first cave and they tried to make their way past me and two the other caves while I harassed them with a shovel. They would throw snow balls at me while I would take large amounts of snow and lob it in their general direction. It was really funny because they would crawl in the "trench" that had formed due to our walking about.

It was also really funny because they would scream "watch the artillery!!!" as they tried to evade my bombardments of snow. I really had a great time snow shoeing, I thought that it was not going to be fun because there was not a lot of snow, but I definitely changed my mind.

7 comments:

  1. That was so amazing! Cool Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAS GAS GAS !!! GET DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sstiilll havee nightmaress fromm the warr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's my candy!!!!!!!!!!! I really liked the details and the "War".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's the candy? And I liked the relatively peaceful part when you first made the cave

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIVE ME CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete