Friday, January 30, 2015

Whatcha know bout me

For everyone who does not know, I am in a weird class. Any kid in class with me last year can vouch for this as they know what weird stuff we all are.  It is not that I am weird, we do weird stuff, we say weird stuff, heck I tickled Nate around the room, and he was laying on the floor. In fact that is what the slice is going to be about.

First off we make puns, well Max and Rachel make puns, and the only rest we get is when we go home and scrape the dried blood from our ears.

Second Kam pulls neck hair, like it hurts. It is not a nice feeling when she pulls on the short hair that is just so indefensible. There is nothing you can do, she just creeps up from behind you and boom, rips you neck hair. I swear I hear her witch cackle every time she does it.

And now I am crying because I read this out loud and the entire back room read it. If you are wondering why I posted in your blog well its because, why not. And if your from Max's class, welcome my friend because, you are in for an adventure.

2 comments: