Friday, January 16, 2015

Whats your Favorite Word

My favorite word would probably have to be, exuberant. The reason I like it so much is because it is fun to say, it really just rolls of the tongue with a nice little flick at the end. I also think it perfectly describes me as a person.  I think that having an exuberant personality is awesome to have, it is fun and lively and I think people like spending time with me because of that. 

My favorite color is Sea Foam Green, I have a pair of socks that color, and it is just such a pretty color. However my favorite pairing of two colors are navy blue and racing red. The contrast between the two is just so vibrant and almost like it is attacking your eyeballs. The second on my is probably a matte silver, lolol, it goes so well with almost any color.

Comment your favorite color and word 

2 comments:

  1. I like how you described why you like "Exuberant" and "Sea foam green."
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm really late to comment!

    ReplyDelete