Wednesday, March 11, 2015

book blog

I read micro pretty cool and interesting book, basically these graduate students are invited to this research lab in Hawaii, Oahu, funny cause were going there. Whilst there they are hunted down by the people who paid or them to come. By using tiny humans to covertly kill them, because no one would suspect a little ant man dude going on mass throat slicing rampage. Any who, I strongly suggest reading this book as it was written by my favorite author Michael Crichton after he died...

If you didn't enjoy that, you will enjoy this.

whilst thine man slowly peels my hard butter-scotch shell, I ponder life for what it is. Thine man who obviously is an in-bread begins to pick his nose, which in turn, begins to bleed. That flaky brown skin to which I call my own, falls around my body. Sadly I have not a brain and is limited to only such poetic thoughts. Hopefully in the future life to come, I will poses a more developed, seemingly humanoid in nature, brain. Such as my in-bread defiler 

1 comment: