Monday, March 16, 2015

sol 16

Playing knee hockey with my brother has always been somewhat of a surefire way of playing with him. I have always loved it, for everyone who is going what id knee hockey, it is simply playing hockey on your knees with a foot and a half stick. Recently my brother has really picked up on it, and that is fun to see. I felt like this when he started playing hockey, because I could tell my-self that he started playing because I started playing.

Back to knee hockey, me and my brother play on the catwalk of our second floor, the wall and the banister create a natural wall to keep the puck in, the doors on either end are our goals. My brother and I get into it, often taking thirty minuets to play one game. I have to defend a much larger goal than he does, and the only time he scores is when he banks the puck off the wall. It makes me laugh because he gets so cocky and when we switch I easily score on him.

I always enjoy playing with my brother, even though we both be each other up.

No comments:

Post a Comment