Friday, March 6, 2015

sol 6

Well I really don't know what to write about so I am going to write about my hockey game. First we lost, second we are still okay because the finals are double elimination. Lastly, if we want to win it all, we have to beat the team we just lost to twice in a row. Today we played not so well, we did not take the body which means that when the other team has the puck you hit them, even after they pass the puck.

Hopefully, we play well tomorrow or we will be hanging up the skates one last time. I really can not believe that my season is now on the line. Before my coaches would say that as a way of pushing us, but now it is truly on the line and I do not know what to think. The thing is, is if we win tomorrow and then again, and then on Sunday, then we can go to nationals over spring break. Even though no one is reading this I care, because I love all of the kids on my hockey teams like brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment