Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sol 5

Well I just got done with my hockey game, which we won.  I am tired, I can barely write this post, but I will push on and try and finish this. So I will go through highlights because currently I am really banking on everything. I had a couple hits, but this one kid named Terrell completely missed his hit and just leveled one of his own players. The kid who got hit was really shaken up and could barely stand up. However he went out next couple of shifts and played his best game ever. He is a little kid but he definitely did not play like it.

I give up I am way to tired to do this, and please don't give me this "you should have done it yesterday" well this is the slice of life challenge. How can you write about your life, if it has not happened yet. I may post late but at least I do it in the spirit of the challenge. I am so tired so I am about to go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you turned your tiredness into a slice. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for staying in the spirit of the slicing challenge Rowan. I would be interested to know what goes on during a hit (giving or receiving). That might be slice you enjoy writing.

    ReplyDelete