Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sol 4

Today, me and my mom made dinner together, it started out as a way to get out of homework until I had to leave. We were making breaded chicken breast, so I got to smash all of the chickens until they were flat. This was a really good way to release all of my pent up anger, and also very satisfying to smash things. Then I threw all of the beaten chickens into a bag filled with breadcrumbs and I had to mix it all up. This involved practicing my pizza spreading abilities as well as shaking the contents of the bag very viciously and even coating each piece of chicken by hand.

Finally I lay out all of the pieces of chicken for my mom to fry, I move onto the salad dressing. While my family does not like the taste of vinegar, I love it. I love sea salt and vinegar chips as well as vinegar salad dressings. I decided to experiment  to find the best mix of oregano, salt and pepper, vinegar and oil, finally I found the perfect matching ad we all sat down to enjoy our dinner. Next week I am using a red wine vinegar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment