Tuesday, March 24, 2015

book blog

I didn't read anything because I was really busy with hockey, people us this excuse for other things so I am using it now. I will write this about books but not about a book I read. I am starting to read the scorch trials which incase you don't know is the second book in the Maze Runner series. I am excited because the end was so questionable, like so many questions stemmed from it that I hope will be answered in this book.

I look forward to Guns Germs and Steele which is a non-fiction research like book that goes through human history. For me reading a boo like this or a book like the Samirllion, which is a complete history of middle earth, with a deadline, like if it is going through a pretty interesting part I could read fifty or one hundred pages in a sitting. But if it hits a boring part that number could be like a couple pages or nights when i just give up after a few words. It is during summer that most of this reading is achieved and over summer is when I plan on reading Atlas Shrugged and the Fountain Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment