Sunday, March 22, 2015

sol 21

Today me and my brother had a great day in the park. We started out by throwing this little soccer ball, a bit bigger than a common soft ball, with our hands. Then as it was a soccer ball, we progressed into kicking it back and forth. We were going pretty good as a couple of you may know my brother is a pretty decent soccer player, but then we had a magical idea, we combined the two, passing the ball with our feet but in the air. The name was juggle-soccer-pass-ball and we were getting good

The first couple of time we would just throw the ball in the air and try and head it back and forth. We would get one or two, occasionally three if my brother made a sick diving play and I managed to play the ball well enough to get it back to him. Then we transgressed into just plain out juggling, and it was hella fun. We were probably out there for two hours, and it was some of the best time I have spent with my brother in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment