Sunday, March 8, 2015

sol 8

Hullo, today was a good day, however it is not over and neither is my homework the day has reached its climax. Anywho, me and my brother just finished watching one of my personal favorites, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade. Scoring 104 on iMDb's top 250 movies of all time, it is one of mine and seemingly a lot of other peoples favorite list.

It is kind of funny how they score the movies, there is actually a formula, that is how much people care about ranking movies fairly. The formula is:

The formula for calculating the Top Rated 250 Titles gives a true Bayesian estimate:
weighted rating (WR) = (v ÷ (v+m)) × R + (m ÷ (v+m)) × C
Where:
  • R = average for the movie (mean) = (Rating)
  • v = number of votes for the movie = (votes)
  • m = minimum votes required to be listed in the Top 250 (currently 25000)
  • C = the mean vote across the whole report (currently 7.0)
For the Top 250, only votes from regular voters are considered.

So very unbiased and fair. Continuing, me and my brother were able to sit together and enjoy a movie, which is unlike all of the fair rumors out there that I beat and or strangle my brother. I only tie him up with belts because he like trying to escape, and because he just leaves me and I always have to have company. Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment