Thursday, March 12, 2015

sol 12

Well, I just got back from the Avalanche game, which they won, my friend Charlie, who some of you might remember from last year has seats. Well they're not his but he gets to go every time the owner cant go, and they are freaking sick. Right on the glass, next to the opposing teams penalty box so you get to harass anyone who gets a penalty.

Also, the cool thing is having those tickets allowed us to go to the club level which is where all of the fancy people go. For example I got a pastrami sandwich and Charlie got some of the best tacos I have had in a while. I also got some of the best gelato I have ever had, it was like thick chocolate whip cream and was utterly delicious.

The game was quite enjoyable, at first, the Avs played scared and not so offensive. But A little later into the second period the game really turned up and became very interesting. There were a lot of really awesome plays from both teams, the goalies both played well on letting up one goal each in regulation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment