Sunday, March 15, 2015

sol 14

The name known round the league, is mine. I have played on so many teams as well as done so many different camps, that you could almost ask any AA or AAA 2000 birth-year player who I am. It is kind of fun because I can just go to any little stick and puck, and know at least one kid. It is kind of fun because there are so many good kids out there that I would never had played with or even met if it wasn't through hockey.

Hockey in general has taught me so many life-lessons and I would be such a different person if it wasn't for hockey. The one thing that makes me mad is when people just say, "Rowan this isn't hockey you can't do that." I then double take as I realize that in-fact it is not hockey, and I am not wearing pads or playing on ice.  


No comments:

Post a Comment