Wednesday, March 25, 2015

sol 25

Today was the day that my sister was born, surprisingly it is also her birthday. I even went to the extreme of waking up early and making her breakfast. I made pancakes and sausages, but my dog started barking and woke her up so she wasn't surprised when we came in. The best part was after she woke up she texts me if it would be okay if she came down right now, so I just said nah stay up there. Then five minuets later, she texts me, and I quote, hurry up.

Now I was the only one making her breakfast as my brother and mom decided that they had to go and get some orange juice because my sisters b-day was finished by without orange juice. So they left me to my batter and hot oiled griddle. I made some pretty decent pancakes albeit the first one was not so pretty. After I had made about 12 pancakes, and my mother and brother finally returned, we headed up stairs to bring the food o my sister. She was faking being asleep when we walked in but instantly sprang to life when we walked in.

We all sat down on my sister bed, pancakes in hand, and enjoyed the mourning. It was a great way to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any siblings, but if I did I would hope they would be as nice to me.

    ReplyDelete