Friday, March 20, 2015

sol 20

Today my brother, his friend, my sister, her friends and I all played a big game of capture the flag. It was very fun because we played over the entire block. We spent close to two hours racing around the entire block trying to find each others flag. My brother and Reid, his friend, talked a lot of strategy using my phone to demonstrate different maneuver each team member had to make at each different bird call.

In the end, they won, they basically cheated by hiding their flag in an little drainage pipe so it was impossible to see. Our flag was hidden in a bush but it was still easy to see, we played it better, only getting one kid trapped while we successfully captured each of them twice.  In the end it was a great way to get out in the sun and play with my brother and sister, outside for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment