Sunday, March 1, 2015

Slice Of Life 1

Today I had the amazing idea to go to that little pond near machbeuf because I knew that it had to be at least somewhat frozen. My dad, brother and friend all had doubts about it, so when they parked the car they said that they were not going to bring their stick and gloves. Little did they know that the pond was almost perfect, the ice below the snow, we had to shovel, was not so frozen and skating on it rally tore it up. So my brother, friend and I just played monkey in the middle walking around in our shoes.

It was still really fun because it was almost skating on ice, but not with skates. Being in the middle of Lowry was also kind of funny because there were a few people walking by on the paths that go around the lake, and they would always say something to us like: good idea or I hope you don't fall in. We stayed out there for about an hour, and my dad, who just wanted to shovel, got an decently sized piece of ice shoveled off. I hope to go back over break when the ice on the surface will have more time to freeze, so I can actually skate on it.

1 comment: