Monday, March 9, 2015

sol 9

After just spending an hour trying to get rid of this terrible safari thing on my phone which basically blocks you out and you just have to keep pressing continue for about an hour. However, due to my cat like reflex's, I was able to quit out of safari and then quickly re-open it meanwhile closing the browser that this horrible demon spawn had opened.

After this I decided to write my post on pranks. I have to say one of my favorite little, things to do is send someone a supposed cool new iPhone trick that shows you new filters. What really happens is they instantly take a picture of themselves, leading to some pretty great ones. My favorite is of devon, who took a couple tries to realize what he had done and what was actually going on. 

Well my family does not really do anything for April fools or is it close to us, but please comment what you favorite prank is, and I might do one

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taping the handle down on the sink sprayer..making sure it's pointed towards the person turning it on. That's as racy as I'll admit ;)

    ReplyDelete