Sunday, March 22, 2015

sol 22

Why I love hockey, is very simple, this past season our biggest rivalry was Arapahoe. Sadly we did not beat them but they were a really good team who we could never figure out how to beat. Anywho, their best player Zach Purcell was on my team for this state camp thing where you get to see all of your AAA buddies who played on different teams, so this was a great weekend of hockey as well as meeting with old friends who make all the kids a logan look like five year old little girls.

Besides this, Purcell, along with another kid, I didn't like playing against. I got a bunch of penalties against them but they were still good players and we get a retaliation penalty so who really cares. We were on the same team together, and they both ended up being pretty great guys to play with, so two kids whom I really diss-liked became some teammates of mine who I worked well with. The other kid who I didn't know his name, and honestly didn't care was my D partner the entire weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the weekend worked out better than you were thinking it would. I wish I could have seen you play sometime!

    ReplyDelete